Saturday 13 June 2009

This is Panic Update 13/06/09

Hey guys and girls, just a quick update on a couple of bits regarding what's coming soon in the blog, some outside bits and pieces and your involvement in TIP.

Blog posts to come

Upcoming stuff in This is Panic itself will see posts on relationships of the romantic kind, God, family (both my own and the one I intend to have, this may be one, possibly two). Thee's no set order at the moment as to what will come next, it's more how the mood takes me.

When I start my counseling I may incorporate thoughts of that into the original TIP series or I may start a different series for it. That's as yet undecided so please let me know your thoughts on that.

Outside Interests

Obviously thanks to those of you who have taken to the time to read the first 4 posts and luckily others seem to like it as well. A couple of emails flying around has resulted in me being asked to write about TIP for an anxiety focused publication read by sufferers and medical professionals alike. I'll give out more details on that as and when the article is written and published in the magazine.

Audience Participation

In the introduction to This is Panic, I said I wanted people out there to get involved so this is me mentioning this again and there's a couple of ways you can do that:

* Write something as a guest writer for the blog:
Now you may have already done this on your own blog or you might want to write something totally new. Either is cool. I can't pay you sadly (I don't do this for money) but if you send me something and a link to your blog or the original post then you'll get full credit. I believe in everyone getting full credit for what they write. If editing is required then we'll discuss it first. I will never publish edited work before discussing it with the author.

* Ideas for links
If you have ideas for links to sites that may be interesting to people then let me know. I'll post the link on the blog. The only thing I will say is no publicity for your own blog this way; if you want to publicise your blog then I'd ask you to write something please.

* What do you want to see?
I am one guy and my brain will only go so far. If you want the blog to address any points or topics at all that I have missed then say. I'm not a pro or anything so I need help as to where to go from time to time and I want to address all aspects of this. I said that I love the intake of information so the more I have to do the better I think.

Thanks guys, part 5 coming sometime next week probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment